Saturday, April 11, 2015

Where I am. . .

. . . is NOT where I thought I'd be 4 months into 2015.

*SIGH*

I go back and re-read my resolutions post and just want to cry at my failures. Illness, snow days... for some reason all these unexpected set backs at the start of the year have made it hard for me to get back into the swing of the routine I had started. I'm still struggling to get back to where I was.

I can tell that I'm not as healthy, physically & spiritually, as I was. Apart from my desire to make 2015 about the gospel, the stakes are higher. In February we found out that I'm expecting our second child. Doing a pregnancy at this weight was not my plan. Doing a pregnancy without being further along in this journey of peace with eating was not what I wanted.



I'm trying to rest in the promise that God's ways are higher than mine. His thoughts are better. His direction is perfect. Everything in my life that I think is unexpected is perfectly planned by Him. 

No comments: