Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Too busy to binge....

It's funny what a little bit of busy-ness can do for you! In these 7 days I have:
-a quick two-day trip out of town with a rambunctious almost-three-year-old,
-over 30 graduate-level research papers to grade and return,
-2 out-of-the-normal church functions to attend,
-a Bible study to prep for and teach,
-a 3 year old's birthday party to plan, bake for, clean for and pull off (ACCCK!)

On top of the usual life stuff---laundry, meal prep, cooking, cleaning, caring for said almost-three-year-old & supporting a graduate-school husband....

Does this make it harder or easier to overeat? It seems to be causing me to not care so much about getting every little bite. I don't have time to dwell on a craving or desire. In fact, come to think of it, I'm not detecting any craving or desire when I'm not truly hungry. Makes me wonder how many times my emotions, boredom, whatever gets me to eat.

Is it THAT unusual for my body to be the thing I'm listening to? Kinda makes me sad that I've not paid good enough attention to it all along....

No comments: